Continental Gatorskin 25c Folding Tyre
Designed to go the distance in all conditions, Continental’s Gatorskin Road Bike Tyre is the go-to tyre of choice for cyclists who need a tyre that is durable and reliable with excellent puncture protection.
Superb Grip in Wet Winter Conditions
This Gatorskin tyre has been specifically designed to withstand the harshest of tests. Made from a durable carbon black mixture and featuring Continental’s bespoke technologies like DuraSkin for superior sidewall protection and PolyX Breaker for puncture resistance, this Gatorskin tyre transforms your bicycle into a machine that can battle wet and wintery conditions or nasty, sharp road debris.
- Material: DuraSkin
- PolyX breaker for exceptional puncture protection at a low weight
- Lower rolling resistance
- Exceptional grip in wet conditions
- Recommended Inflation Pressure: 110 psi
- Max Inflation Pressure: 120 psi
- Casing: 3/180 TPI
- Weight: 240g
- DuraSkin: This anti-tear fabric ensures reliability in extreme riding conditions. In the seriously demanding Paris-Roubaix race for example, cyclists using Continental tyres equipped with DuraSkin have the least amount of tyre related problems during the race. Featuring a special wear resistant carbon compound, which provides fantastic mileage durability as providing exceptional grip and traction on wet roads and at low temperatures.
- PolyX Breaker: This breaker consists of an extremely resistant polyester fibre, which is woven tightly in a crosswire formation to create a very high fabric density to exceptional resistance to sharp objects and resistant to punctures. Rolling resistance is not affected by the PolyX Breaker and is very lightweight.
- Colour: Black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Width: 25c
- Reviews (0)