Shimano BB-MT800 is a BSA bottom bracket recommended for XT, SLX, LX and groupless Hollowtech II compatible cranks with 24 mm axles. It fits into bottom bracket shells with 68 or 73 mm width. The bearing cups are made of light aluminium and are anodised.
Application: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, City & Touring
Shell Width: 68 mm / 73 mm
Axle Diameter: 24 mm (Hollowtech II)
Bottom Bracket Cup Material: Aluminium
Bottom Bracket Centre Tube Material: Aluminium
– XT FC-M8100, FC-M8120, FC-M8130, FC-M8000, FC-T8000
– SLX FC-M7100, FC-M7120, FC-M7130, FC-M7000
– FC-MT700, FC-MT610, FC-MT600
– anodised bearing cups
Shimano Hollowtech II is a crank bottom bracket system designed to achieve an ideal ratio of stiffness, weight and rotational efficiency. It is based on an integration of the bottom bracket and the right crank arm and works with a 24 mm axle or bearing diameter, which has proven to be optimal in terms of stability. In many cases, the bearing cups are on the outside so that the load is better distributed. High-quality precision seals ensure a long service life.
– 1 x Shimano BB-MT800 right bearing cup, with bearings
– 1 x Shimano BB-MT800 left bearing cup, with bearings
– 1 x Shimano bottom bracket sleeve
– 3 x spacers 2.5 mm